Behavioral Intervention Services, Inc. provides a variety of services for school systems, including:
- Train teachers and support staff in basic principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Train teachers and support staff in the techniques of Discrete Trial Therapy.
- Work with teachers to create teaching strategies to meet the goals of a student’s IEP.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, relay results in an understandable way, and write Behavior Intervention Plans based on the assessments, interviews with staff, and data collected by the student’s team.
- Visit classrooms and work with teachers to provide positive behavior support. Ongoing consultations provide follow up services to troubleshoot problem areas and provide support in their classroom management.
- Create data collection resources based on specific classroom needs, train staff in collection procedures, and provide data analysis services including creation of charts and graphs to make the data understandable and relevant for IEPs.
- Attend IEP meetings as a school resource.
- Help school staff create protocols, data collection procedures, room configurations, and more.